jeudi 16 octobre 2014

Internship Summer 2014

"We are the Shuffletons"

Created by Monkey Eggs Animation


I had the chance to make some creation of characters and objects for this great series! I can't wait to see the final result! The story and concept are really awesome!

Fingers crossed!



"Freak of the Week"

Amazing Full 2D Animation Project 
Directed by Juanjo Guarnido
Creative Director: Julien Rossire



I'm so grateful to have had the chance to work on this AWESOME project.
I had the chance to work with talented and incredibly nice people it was an amazing experience!
I can't wait to share the final version with you!



"Calimero"

3D Upcoming Series 104 x 11"
from Gaumont Animation

I had the chance to make some designs on ten episode of the series.
I really enjoyed this experience and the whole studio team.



Calimero - Teaser 3D from Gaumont Animation on Vimeo.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire